Crowdfunding Manager – Part Time (as required)
As a valuable member of the team at Moo, you will be involved in the development efforts for our crowdfunding campaign launch to seek equity in developing the B2B and B2C escooter service quickly in Europe and further afield.
You will be responsible for assisting in the crowdfunding campaign but the team is growing rapidly, and the role should become full time in due course. Your role would also develop into full time marketing and project management at Moo. You could also be eligible for equity options within the company as it expands and continues to grow.
Remote Friendly. You can work close to where you love to live or you can work from our office onsite in Amsterdam.
What you’ll be expected to do
• Brainstorm and help in the crowdfund campaign(s)
• Oversee and help roll out key marketing data
• Engage with the crowdfunding platform
• Help develop the Pitch design
• Manage and evolve with the funding project
• Enthusiastic and outgoing
• Good at organising pitch ideas in easy structure
• Have start up mentality and be creative
• Be organised and used to meeting deadlines
• Be amenable and flexible in reaching goals set
• Help co-ordinate funding ideas and incentives for funding
• Help with application
What we offer:
• Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities in Europe with Moo on a B2B and B2C level
• Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
• Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
• Competitive salary and benefits including equity options
Moo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.